NORTH CAROLINA Department of Transportation Excess Real Estate

Excess Land For Sale

Right of Way Remnant Property

  1. A request for purchase is made to the local Division Right of Way Office.

  2. The Division Right of Way office requests written approvals from the Division Engineer, the State Negotiator and the State Property Agent.

    N.C. Department of Transportation

    1501 Mail Service Center
    Raleigh, NC 27699-1501