The Land Reutilization Program was created to return vacant property to productive use by putting it in the hands of nearby property owners. See the map below for all available lots.
- Applicants must be property owners or businesses, non-profit organizations or owner-occupied residents located in proximity to the parcel.
- Applicants must be current on real property taxes and have no outstanding code enforcement violations.
- Applicants must be able to legally combine the first adjacent lot with the owner-occupied parcel.
- Applicants will be subject to additional property taxes on the extra lot, as well as a purchase price per parcel of $150.
- Each parcel will be available for sale on a first come, first serve basis. An available parcel may be legally split to satisfy the request of two adjacent property owners.
The City of Toledo only issues Quitclaim Deeds. All prospective purchasers must submit either an electronic or hard copy application to the Department of Economic Development.
2340 Reynolds Rd.
800 S. Main St.
517 Main St.
- One Government Center
- 640 Jackson Street, Toledo, OH 43604