Real Estate Search - Bankruptcy

Find a Case

Find a Case (PACER)

Locate a federal court case by using the Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) or by visiting the Clerk’s Office of the courthouse where the case was filed.

Electronic Case Files

Federal case files are maintained electronically and are available through the internet-based Public Access to Court Electronic Records(PACER) service. PACER allows anyone with an account to search and locate appellate, district, and bankruptcy court case and docket information.Register for a PACER account.

  • Use the PACER Case Locator if you are not sure which specific federal court the case was filed. You may also conduct nationwide searches to determine whether or not a party is involved in a federal case. This database updates at midnight each day.
  • Access federal case documentsin real-time if you know the specific court the case was filed in by logging into PACER.

Case files may also be accessed from the public access terminals in the clerk’s office of the court where the case was filed.